vitamin b12 deficiency ,Vitamin B12,vitamin b12 deficiency, B12, a vitamini ,bvitamin,c vitamin,d vitamin
Vitamin B12 is water-soluble vitamin, but unlike other water-soluble nutrients in the liver, kidneys and other body tissues are stored. Contains cobalt mineral, and thus also known as cobalamin. Therefore, deficiency symptoms may take years to emerge.
Vitamin B12 is found in foods of animal. If vegetables are not vitamin B12. Plant food sources of vitamin B12 are usually not available, and not to consume a vegetarian diet is likely enough. At the same time cobalamin levels fall with age, older people themselves, should follow the signs of possible deficiency. Vitamin deficiencies in the elderly is often a lack of nutrition caused by improper absorption.
What are the Benefits of Vitamin B12?
• Cobalamin works with folic acid in the formation of red blood cells and thereby prevent anemia.
• Vitamin B12 in reducing homocysteine levels can be used - may point to possible heart disease, high levels of this substance, that is, if you are a potential candidate for heart disease, homocysteine levels to normal B6, B12 and folic acid to help return can use a combination.
• This vitamin is necessary for the preservation of a healthy nervous system. Lack of long-term, if the treatment, can cause irreversible neurological damage.
• proper digestion and absorption of nutrients the body needs this vitamin for. At the same time to help improve memory and concentration, and also to provide a comfortable sleep are among the benefits of vitamin B12.
• In particular, vegetarians and the elderly are at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency, and learn about whatever öğrenilebileceğiniz reinforcement, especially when you consider important.
• Vitamin B12 deficiency leads to serious mental problems. Anemia is seen. To cause numbness in hands and feet may be caused by vitamin B12 deficiency is a problem. Continue reading →